Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Inner Fenders

Old 11-06-2019, 06:56 PM
Super Moderator

Received 476 Likes on 427 Posts
Default Inner Fenders

Now that I have a Chev V8 in my JKUR my dilemma is getting at the #2 cylinder spark plug. #4 is not good either. Driver side is fairly easy for all. Issue is the factory battery box. So this raises 2 questions to my Jeep friends and enthusiasts;
1. Is there a compact aftermarket battery box c/w clips for the TIPM holder available?
2. or; Can I fit aftermarket inner fenders with the stock outside front fenders. I like my stockers because they capture the mud and Shiite better than anything else.

Appreciate the replies.
Old 11-07-2019, 04:01 AM
JK Freak

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

I run the stock inner fenders with cut stock fenders. I trimmed the inners to fit and with, I believe, one or two stock bolts and several of the stock plastic clips and a couple of zip ties they fit great and are very snug. I have cut the body behind both front wheels (removed about 1.5" for up travel at full turn). After I did that I had to heat up the inner fender and bend it into place. It is simple and looks good IMO. Basically like stock. I can remove one side in about 30 seconds and reinstall almost as quick with just couple of new zip ties.
Old 11-09-2019, 06:00 PM
Super Moderator

Received 476 Likes on 427 Posts

Yes I will go with what you suggest for now. Pretty tight in there.

Quick Reply: Inner Fenders