Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

I'm tired of oil change mess....

Old 11-08-2013, 01:10 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 8000ft
Wow some great feed back, thanks!!!

I do not, yet, have a skid I am looking into building one as I did with the evap.

Check out this one and see what you think, Femco: Engine Oil and Fluid Drain Plugs & Valves - No-Spill™ Systems , the compact style looks very low profile. the cost is around $50.

I like the way that it is double sealed, the valve itself and then the gasketed brass cap.
They are nice, I work on Heavy equipment and they have that oil drain on them from factory on alot of them (the regular ones for the engine, hydraulics and some fuel tanks.) And We have not have a failure yet. and we install them on machine that do not have them to make service less messy and easier to take samples.
Old 11-11-2013, 06:01 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I use fumoto valves on all my cars, I have found that if you open the oil filler it drains alot faster. But even so waiting to drain gives me time to look around and check other fluids.

Have a fumoto waiting to go on the jeep with her first oil change here at 1000 miles.

Quick Reply: I'm tired of oil change mess....