Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

im clueless on this(rough country) control arm problem??

Old 01-23-2013, 04:54 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default im clueless on this(rough country) control arm problem??

So when I kick my tire like pushing my front tire to the rear. Jolting the axle with a kick the control arm top of the diff its making noise. Of course they move but this one seems to have a lot of play. I don't know if its because I need a bigger bolt or if the bushing could actually be wore out. The whole lift has about 11k miles on it.

Any ideas?
Old 01-23-2013, 05:10 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by bombout800
So when I kick my tire like pushing my front tire to the rear. Jolting the axle with a kick the control arm top of the diff its making noise. Of course they move but this one seems to have a lot of play. I don't know if its because I need a bigger bolt or if the bushing could actually be wore out. The whole lift has about 11k miles on it.

Any ideas?
bushings more then likely, seems like i'm always rebuilding mine! I had a similar issue to what your saying.
Old 01-23-2013, 05:25 PM
JK Super Freak

I was afraid so. What's the cost and best thing to use. I feel like all of them could be of better quality and comfort

Quick Reply: im clueless on this(rough country) control arm problem??