Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

If you just had and extra $150-200

Old 12-25-2012, 04:21 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

If you just want to use a small portion of it I added a dead pedal for my automatic and it sure is comfortable.... then save up and buy something big lift etc depending on what you need.
Old 12-25-2012, 04:22 PM
JK Enthusiast

I would bank it for now and add it to a bigger project.
Old 12-25-2012, 04:29 PM
JK Enthusiast

put it in savings for an EVO high steer kit
Old 12-25-2012, 04:35 PM
JK Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I would put that money towards dynatrac pro steer ball joints , since I already have a lift, shocks, bumpers, winch, 37's, evo Protek, evo corner armor, evo rockstars, evap skid, fr drive shaft, rocker skins and sliders, chromoly tie rod, 3/8 steel diff covers, tf hd hinge, cb, hi lift, co2 tank, exhaust, pro cal, adj track bars, and a few other things lol
Old 12-25-2012, 04:44 PM
JK Newbie

I just added my 3.5 rough country lift and 35's. was just curious what I could put this extra cash toward. Not sure if I even need the adjustable track bar or not. Just want to know if there is anything would be recommended. This is my first build and I want to do it right.
Old 12-25-2012, 05:05 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by RickR
I just added my 3.5 rough country lift and 35's. was just curious what I could put this extra cash toward. Not sure if I even need the adjustable track bar or not. Just want to know if there is anything would be recommended. This is my first build and I want to do it right.
the high steer kit will help with the bump steer issue jk's get with 3in or higher lifts. sound thing to save for. run about $299
Old 12-25-2012, 05:07 PM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by RickR
Do u plan on mudding, rock crawling or cruising to the mall lol. This way we will kno what u will need next. And what other mods do u have already
Old 12-25-2012, 05:25 PM
JK Newbie

Currently I have the lift 35's with wheels. Other then that no real mods. Some accessories like grab handles... Daystar dash organizer... I did do the bumper mod chopped the stock bumper into a stubby. And I also added rock lights also did the rubi locker bypass mod. My jeep is a 08 JKUR. It's my daily driver. My want it set up for crawling/ trails. Very very light mudding. I want it to have descent road manner but be a beast when I get out on a trail or some rocks. So if you all have any ideas for futures must have upgrades and purchase its all welcome and appreciated
Old 12-25-2012, 05:35 PM
JK Enthusiast

I'd get a cb. I never want to spend the money on one but they're awesome to have. And if someone gave me 200 bucks for no good reason, I'd have no reason not to buy it.
Old 12-25-2012, 06:14 PM
JK Junkie

Well maybe u can get an engine/ trans skid plate, or front lower adjustable control arms to fix Ur caster and make Ur rig handle better on the street, or a adjustable front track bar cuz the stock one actually bends with stock 32 BFG's

Quick Reply: If you just had and extra $150-200