Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Identify accessories on this JK please!

Old 09-20-2012, 03:47 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Identify accessories on this JK please!

Hello all,
Could someone please identify all the accessories on the JK shown in picture here - rl=hxxp://www.allthingsjeep.com/jeep-all-terrain-flat-flare-kit-jeep-jk-wrangler.html]All Things Jeep - Black All Terrain Flat Fender Flare Kit by Rugged Ridge for Jeep Wrangler JK (2007-2012)[/url] ?
I would like to modify my own Jeep like that but I am a new Jeep owner and need some guidance. Any and all help is appreciated. I have a dark green color Jeep and if anyone has recommendations for mods to it, they would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks so much!
Sorry if this is a misplaced thread/annoying, it was without intention.

Last edited by mkjeep; 09-20-2012 at 06:09 PM. Reason: no non sponsor clicky please
Old 09-20-2012, 04:07 PM
JK Freak

Save money cut your fenders. Do you plan on wheeling?
Old 09-20-2012, 04:10 PM
JK Freak

Received 9 Likes on 3 Posts

That's the Rugged Ridge JK. Hence flares, wheels, bumpers, light bars etc are all Rugged Ridge. I agree with ^^^ this guy. Save $$ and cut your stock flares.

Here's mine.

Click image for larger version

Name:	image-1274306906.jpg
Views:	197
Size:	85.5 KB
ID:	368659

Click image for larger version

Name:	image-3436264937.jpg
Views:	171
Size:	70.2 KB
ID:	368660
Old 09-20-2012, 04:14 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Pretty much everything on there is rugged ridge. Bumper, wheels , light bar, lights, sliders, flares, and hinge overlays. Driveoffroad.com would carry everything you see there.
Old 09-20-2012, 04:15 PM
JK Jedi

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Welcome to the forum!!

Looks like the 'Rock Rugged' Kit which is a bunch of Rugged Ridge Parts. There is a forum sponsor that sells this (driveoffroad.com). You can private message them addressing your message to DriveOffroad and they can help you out.

Tell them Scooby sent you.
Old 09-21-2012, 02:28 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by Emmeljk11
Save money cut your fenders. Do you plan on wheeling?
I might cut them, i just don't want to screw up however. I am looking to go wheeling as much as possible so i may work on cutting the fenders while i wait for other parts to ship. Mainly i want to distinguish my jeep from the other thousand in my town and actually use it for what it was built for . Thanks so much for your help guys! really appreciated i'll post pictures when and if i finish the job hahaha

Quick Reply: Identify accessories on this JK please!