Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

i need your toughts...

Old 07-11-2011, 08:30 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Birdog3
Ranco makes a great shock, great price,functional,warranty and the coil overs i dont think will work, i sure as hell would nt install them on my rig in the stock shock mounts there not built to with stand the stress. you can also run into alot of issues with bump steer and binding if you have alot of travel and your control arms are not adjustible. FULL TRACTION is a great company with one hell of a product, call them tell them what you want out of your rig and they will sell you the right lift, Buy a complete kit you are way better off. And if you dont have the cash save up alil longer it will be worth it trust me.
thanks for the info about coilovers, i just cant stand looking at it stock and everytime i go wheeling i pretty much scrape the bottom everytime and im sick of that but i dont have the money for a complete kit lol especially long arm..
Old 07-11-2011, 08:34 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by RubiconRod
I do a lot of freeway driving so not sure if my 4.10's will cut it. If they don't I'm going to get 4.88's as I have a 6 speed. I know I can keep my stock wheels but I don't want to.
4.88 is a good choice.. im thinking really big tho.. whenever my 35s are done (wich i don`t even have yet lol) ill get them dynatracs prorock 60 on 40s wich would be in about 7 years

Quick Reply: i need your toughts...