Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

I need help!!

Old 06-04-2011, 03:05 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I think you will regret getting 33's vs 35's. Cost differential is minor if you don't regear (you will want to regear though...), but the look is MUCH better. I know 5 or 6 guys who did 33's and regretted it. You can do a 2.5 lift, add spacers, do a little minor trim to the plastic fantastic air dam on the front and voila...bad ass Jeep!

I love the look of mine, but sometimes wonder if I should have gone with 37's...
Old 06-06-2011, 07:10 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by jcrcan25
oh just realized you are an auburn fan.... I will try to find some pictures to explain what i said or something....
really what you need to do is run 175lbs of air pressure in your tires....and saw dust in your gas will help the sound of the engine..... loosen your lugnuts will smooth out the ride...... be sure and ride the doors off....no seatbelt and take some hard right hand turns !!!!! hahahah:rotflmao2 :

oh and.......... ROLL TIDE !!!
Originally Posted by AUTigerFan
WOW.. Harsh
That's not harsh, he's just messing. But that is FUNNY!
Old 06-06-2011, 04:26 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by No1AP
That's not harsh, he's just messing. But that is FUNNY!
your right......just messing.... I like Auburn fans...think everyone should have one tied up out back !!!

Quick Reply: I need help!!