Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Hypertech max energy programmer.

Old 05-14-2011, 09:42 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hypertech max energy programmer.

Anyone had problems installing the programmer. I tried twice to installed the unit it said successful programming but when I went to start the engine," hot oil " flashed from the message center and a continuous clicking sound and the engine wouldn't turn over. So I returned it to stock anyone know any suggestion?
Old 05-14-2011, 11:20 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Try checking the battery. It needs to be fully charged before program
Old 05-14-2011, 03:05 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by JF-BamaJK
Anyone had problems installing the programmer. I tried twice to installed the unit it said successful programming but when I went to start the engine," hot oil " flashed from the message center and a continuous clicking sound and the engine wouldn't turn over. So I returned it to stock anyone know any suggestion?
make sure everything is off open the door and close it wait for the lights to go out set the programmer in your lap and plug it in and dont move it at all while programming,i got out and reached into the seat and started mine

Quick Reply: Hypertech max energy programmer.