Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

hypertec regular v prem

Old 02-07-2009, 05:45 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default hypertec regular v prem

who has ran regular and prem with the hypertec and is there a noticeable difference between them to make it worth the extra coin. and if i were to switch to premium setting do i return to stock or just set it to premium .
Old 02-07-2009, 06:11 PM
JK Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by jtwjk
who has ran regular and prem with the hypertec and is there a noticeable difference between them to make it worth the extra coin. and if i were to switch to premium setting do i return to stock or just set it to premium .
I don't have one yet. But speaking from experience modding other vehicles, it all depends on how you drive, and what kind of area you drive in. If you have a lot of hills, then you will most likely notice the difference more than if you live in the flats. If you have an automatic, the biggest difference will be the shift points.
Old 05-18-2010, 09:47 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by jtwjk
Has anyone tried this yet?? I was thinking of switching to premium for towing to see if it helped with power.
Old 05-18-2010, 10:25 AM
JK Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

There is a tow setting on the Superchip. Try that and run reg.

Quick Reply: hypertec regular v prem