Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Hydro Assit or Fox ATS

Old 12-06-2015, 05:49 AM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I ran the Fox ATS on my '14 and thought it was great before I knew anything. Now I feel it is a waste of money. It will cover up a lot of your problems with bumpsteer etc, but why not spend the $300 on actually fixing the problem instead of covering it up or masking it. I would never run anything but a stock stabilizer. If I go 40s I'll get hydro (which I know nothing about)

Definitely don't "need" to replace the stock tie rod. Run it until it bends, but it will bend! Bent mine at the mall, literally in the parking lot at the mall. hit a curb and bent it.
Old 12-06-2015, 08:12 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by mds22
I ran the Fox ATS on my '14 and thought it was great before I knew anything. Now I feel it is a waste of money. It will cover up a lot of your problems with bumpsteer etc, but why not spend the $300 on actually fixing the problem instead of covering it up or masking it. I would never run anything but a stock stabilizer. If I go 40s I'll get hydro (which I know nothing about) Definitely don't "need" to replace the stock tie rod. Run it until it bends, but it will bend! Bent mine at the mall, literally in the parking lot at the mall. hit a curb and bent it.
Haha that's awesome

Quick Reply: Hydro Assit or Fox ATS