Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Hydro Assit or Fox ATS

Old 12-02-2015, 05:29 AM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by jedg
Pretty sure that was supposed to be sarcasm... hehehehe...
Probably so....I'm still half asleep this morning! But you never know when some noob will read that and think it's actual advice.
Old 12-02-2015, 05:35 AM
Super Moderator

Received 114 Likes on 108 Posts

Originally Posted by RubiBus
Probably so....I'm still half asleep this morning! But you never know when some noob will read that and think it's actual advice.
hahahaha... true enough.
Old 12-02-2015, 06:18 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by RubiBus
You're the noob! What matters if the DW is "bandaided" or "fixed" it's gone! What do you do for a living that makes you so much more knowledgeable than the highly trained tech at Midas who works on cars everyday and suggested it?
Old 12-02-2015, 06:40 AM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by Chuck-The-Ripper
You're the noob! What matters if the DW is "bandaided" or "fixed" it's gone! What do you do for a living that makes you so much more knowledgeable than the highly trained tech at Midas who works on cars everyday and suggested it?
Hahahaha... holy cow!! It DOES matter if it's "bandaided"... it's NOT fixed... that means it WILL get worse.. to the point that the "bandaid" that your "highly trained tech" (and I use that loosely) recommended won't mask the problem, and at that point, it could be exceptionally dangerous.

geez.

EDIT - wait... maybe I just fell for some sarcasm... I hope...
Old 12-02-2015, 07:06 AM
JK Super Freak

Hahahaha... holy cow!! It DOES matter if it's "bandaided"... it's NOT fixed... that means it WILL get worse.. to the point that the "bandaid" that your "highly trained tech" (and I use that loosely) recommended won't mask the problem, and at that point, it could be exceptionally dangerous. geez. EDIT - wait... maybe I just fell for some sarcasm... I hope...
Lol....
Old 12-02-2015, 09:21 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by Chuck-The-Ripper
LMAO!
Old 12-02-2015, 10:20 AM
JK Junkie

Can we get back to talking about how much the PR44 sucks? I feel like this thread has completely derailed.
Old 12-02-2015, 10:23 AM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by Invest2m4
Can we get back to talking about how much the PR44 sucks? I feel like this thread has completely derailed.
hehehe... Invest2m4's mission... eradicate the PR44...
Old 12-02-2015, 10:27 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by Invest2m4
hehehe... Invest2m4's mission... eradicate the PR44...
or anything remotely similar to a PR44! D60 or bust!
Old 12-02-2015, 11:59 AM
JK Junkie

Until today, I thought the PR44 generally came loaded with the 35 spline ARB and 35 spline shafts. I was informed that most are 30 spline. GTFO?? I was then further informed that lots of people are twisting the splines on the 30 spline setup. Even more interesting is that RCV won't warranty them until there is more than 30 degrees of twist. haha. Apparently, it won't damage anything to run it like that. However, you have to pull the shaft to see it and then it won't go back in.

Hey, if they sold it for $2500, I'd have a different perspective.

Quick Reply: Hydro Assit or Fox ATS