Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Hutchinson v method beads DOT

Old 09-04-2016, 03:39 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Jkum2013
I see a few of you are running the Method 105's. I'm looking at purchasing a set soon. I know the methods only have 3.5" of back spacing, has anyone had any issues with running 37's. I just don't want to have to run an addition wheel spacers. Thoughts appreciated. Thanks
With 3.5" backspaced wheels you should have no issues running 37's
Old 09-04-2016, 06:42 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Jkum2013
I see a few of you are running the Method 105's. I'm looking at purchasing a set soon. I know the methods only have 3.5" of back spacing, has anyone had any issues with running 37's. I just don't want to have to run an addition wheel spacers. Thoughts appreciated. Thanks
I am running the Method with 3.5" bs with a 36 x 13.50 wide tire and have no rubbing issue's.
Old 09-04-2016, 11:08 AM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Yup - I'm running 105's with 37's. Km2's do run small though.

I have 40k miles on them. They're just like any other rim - nothing to worry about. I check my torque when I rotate and never had one loose

Quick Reply: Hutchinson v method beads DOT