Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Husky Molded Floor liners

Old 12-29-2006, 10:36 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Husky Molded Floor liners

Got em for Christmas, they are in black and I'm pretty well satisfied with them...heck only cause I didn't pay for them. But for anybody else I wouldn't recommend them. They are pretty thin and have scuffed extremely easy. As in scuff so bad I'm not sure I can wash off the marks. I think somebody should make some more heavy duty floor mats than molded plastic ones....how about some thick rubber that has lips around the edges for the same "catch-all" purpose the Husky's have.

My product rating on a scale from 1-10

wimpy little 6...
Old 12-29-2006, 11:32 PM
JK Enthusiast

Thanks for the info...

Everybody seems happy with the OEM Mopar slush mats including myself... I even had a girl say they looked "neat"... i'll take that.
Old 12-30-2006, 06:17 AM
JK Enthusiast

I know this sounds dangerous, but try armor all or the equivalent.
Old 12-30-2006, 06:35 AM
JK-Forum Founder

Received 16 Likes on 15 Posts

No kidding... thanks for the heads up. I think I may just have to do some looking around at other options before kicking down the cash for some mats.
Old 12-30-2006, 06:40 AM
JK Jedi Master

I like mine. I got gray. They were a little thinner than I expected, but they sit well in the footwell and I will most likely never have anything heavy enough or sharp enough to cut through them. As far as the scuffs you might try some Goof Off or something like that. The Armor all will make the mats slick.
Old 01-07-2007, 01:18 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by wayoflife
No kidding... thanks for the heads up. I think I may just have to do some looking around at other options before kicking down the cash for some mats.
I'm only kickin the cash down to add stuff right now...I didn't order it with any floor mats at all knowing I would want some aftermarket ones. As for everything else thats already there (bumpers, shifters, console ect.) I think I'm gonna worry about paying it off before I go replacing the things I've already paid for...just my opinion, ya'll do what you wish. That or fire department apparently doesn't pay me enough.... hey yeah thats what I'll put on our paperwork for our next raise "we need more funds so I can modify my jeep faster!" anybody think it'll work??
Old 01-07-2007, 07:49 AM
JK Enthusiast

I've used these for my TJ and loved them. You can pile in the snow and your carpet will not be wet. The thin plastic makes it flexible, there's really no need for thick plastic when the lips are so high. They're lightweight, easy to wash. I loved them! I sold mine b/c they were tan, if they were black I would still have them. They do the job, right?
Old 01-07-2007, 07:58 AM
JK Enthusiast

I have a pair of huskys for my 97 TJ with over 130,000 miles on them and they are still in great cond. If they ever crack or wear husky will replace them. My new JK huskys are the same thickness as my TJ ones and I am sure I will be as happy. 1-10; I give 10
Old 01-07-2007, 03:15 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I order husky liners for my 2dr from Quadratec in November. Received the front ones in a few days but the back seat and cargo are still back-ordered. Called last week, they say will ship late Febuary.

Anyone know of a place I can get them sooner. Winter will be over before I get them.....:angry:
Old 01-07-2007, 03:34 PM
JK Freak

I had them in my TJ for years. They do scuff easily, but hold mud and water well. My biggest complaint was that they are very slippery when wet. I would not armor-all them. They would be slick as ice if you did.

Quick Reply: Husky Molded Floor liners