Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Hurricane Fender Flares by Rugged Ridge

Old 10-25-2013, 02:16 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by metaldemon
I just saw a set on a JKU at OK4WD in Jersey at Trucktoberfest. They were pre-release ones, and I like the looks of them. The owner told me they will be released after SEMA. I really don't like the other flat fenders, but these look better. You just trim your inner fenders, and these have a lip that hold the inners in place. The light uses the original wiring with a different plug on the end, so if you have the side marker mod. it will still work.
That is good to know about the inners and lights/wiring. How did you like the look of the cut out accents in person? I like the look of them in the pictures but feel like its one of those things you need to see in person.
Old 10-26-2013, 01:38 AM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

How was the color? They don't look very black in the photos I've seen.

Quick Reply: Hurricane Fender Flares by Rugged Ridge