Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

How are your RK triple rates?

Old 02-13-2014, 08:57 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by JKevin
Maybe Dave from Northridge can chime in here. I feel duped if I didn't get triple rate coils. I thought everyone was shipping them now. I just didn't know they were front and rear. Here are some pics
You probably did not get triple rate. The time you ordered them they had not been fully stocked. I was planning on ordering and called and had to specifically ask for triple rates.
Old 02-13-2014, 09:06 AM
Sponsoring Vendor

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Just to be clear so nobody feels duped.

The Rockuary sale was on everything in stock to clear inventory of the older springs. That is why the sale was on in stock items.

David
Old 02-13-2014, 09:12 AM
JK Newbie

I feel like there should have been a disclaimer since the part numbers are all the same.

Do you offer a swap program? I just installed 2 weeks ago. Honestly I enjoy the current ride quality but I was looking for the best from an RK bolt on.
Old 02-13-2014, 09:16 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by JKevin
I feel like there should have been a disclaimer since the part numbers are all the same.

Do you offer a swap program? I just installed 2 weeks ago. Honestly I enjoy the current ride quality but I was looking for the best from an RK bolt on.
i remember northridge did post that they were getting rid of old stock, that's how i knew.
Old 02-13-2014, 09:17 AM
Sponsoring Vendor

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

It's all good. I am looking into this with Rockkrawler to see what we can do.

David
Old 02-13-2014, 09:25 AM
JK Newbie

I ordered mine from quadratec and they shipped right from RK I hope I got triples. Install starts monday. Have to take a good look before we start.
Old 02-13-2014, 10:27 AM
Former Vendor

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts

Northridge should have all TR coils now for 1.5/2.5 and 3.5 products, but they did have some older inventory that they were moving out on. If you received a drop shipment on or after the first of the year directly from us, you will have gotten TR coils.

We would love to hear your feedback on the ride and handling of our new coils.

For those of you who want to swap out to our TR coils, we simply charge cost of the coils if your received a system within the last 60 days. We are 110% positive, if you sell the existing coils you have, you will be putting money back in your pocket... This is also available through dealers and wholesalers.

RK
Old 02-13-2014, 11:13 AM
JK Newbie

Damn. Who wants my old not as good progressive and linear coils for slightly less than the vastly improved triple rate coils? Huh, any takers...
Old 02-13-2014, 11:22 AM
JK Enthusiast

i installed my rk 2.5 flex system about 2 weeks ago, it came with 4 springs and i put them all togethor and they were all the same legnths and coils, so i didnt think that 2 were designated for front and 2 designated for rear......... hmmmm
Old 02-13-2014, 02:36 PM
JK Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by CTomlin19
You probably did not get triple rate. The time you ordered them they had not been fully stocked. I was planning on ordering and called and had to specifically ask for triple rates.
I asked specifically for triple rate also. Hope mine are. Unfortunately have not been able to install yet

Quick Reply: How are your RK triple rates?