Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

How are your RK triple rates?

Old 02-12-2014, 05:13 PM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default How are your RK triple rates?

Spending a crap load of time looking up new springs. Triple rates sound like a good setup. How you guys liking them? Synergy, mc, aev, eibach and RK are on my list. Looking for good DD springs that perform on the trail too. Running fox 2.0 as well.
Old 02-12-2014, 05:22 PM
JK Freak

I have the triple rates and very happy so far. They handle weight very well and the ride seems pretty good to me. Haven't gotten a chance to off road with them yet, but I'm sure they will be good.
Old 02-12-2014, 05:24 PM
JK Junkie

Can't wait to get mine on. Running the fox 2.0 also.
Old 02-12-2014, 05:36 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by DunnyBunny
Can't wait to get mine on. Running the fox 2.0 also.
Heard lots of great things. Even the older springs are great. My understanding is that the front/rear are now triple rate. Not just the front. RK did lots of fine tuning to get them to ride right. Sounds like a great product. Hmm.
Old 02-12-2014, 05:53 PM
Former Vendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

We have installed a few sets of these springs on customer rigs and they ride great! There certainly is a noticeable difference from the progressive front and linear rear set ups they used to offer. All of their springs front and rear are now triple rates except the 5.5". Shoot us a PM if you would like a quote on a set.
Old 02-12-2014, 05:54 PM
JK Newbie

Are you sure about the rears? I just bought and installed the 2.5 X Factor and only the fronts appeared to be triple rate. The ride however is awesome. I had heavy ace equipment all around and the stock Rubicon springs just didn't do great. I did retain the Rubicon shocks with extensions. Overall, vastly improved!
Old 02-12-2014, 05:56 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by Smashboogie 4x4
We have installed a few sets of these springs on customer rigs and they ride great! There certainly is a noticeable difference from the progressive front and linear rear set ups they used to offer. All of their springs front and rear are now triple rates except the 5.5". Shoot us a PM if you would like a quote on a set.
Doh! My rears looked like linear springs! What are the odds RK will exchange?
Old 02-12-2014, 05:59 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by Smashboogie 4x4
Sounds like a good purchase to me! Im in canada and our dollar sucks right now. Probably pretty expensive by the time they get here.

Not really digging the level stance though. Maybe with my spare delete it will have some rake.
Old 02-12-2014, 06:29 PM
JK Jedi

Received 107 Likes on 104 Posts

I want some one who has installed the triple rate 1.5" springs to say what the actual lift on an unlimited is.
Old 02-12-2014, 06:30 PM
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by JKevin
Are you sure about the rears? I just bought and installed the 2.5 X Factor and only the fronts appeared to be triple rate. The ride however is awesome. I had heavy ace equipment all around and the stock Rubicon springs just didn't do great. I did retain the Rubicon shocks with extensions. Overall, vastly improved!
I am positive they are triple rate front and rear now. What size coil springs are you running? We are only shipping out triple rates on everything but there 5.5" kits.

Quick Reply: How are your RK triple rates?