Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

How so small my car jack..

Old 01-21-2013, 12:38 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

All my fault,

I won't post this forum anymore unless my english is good enough

Sorry to everyone.
Old 01-21-2013, 04:42 AM
JK Enthusiast

I use my hi lift jack and the d-rings on my bumpers to jack it up .Probably not the safest way but it gets the job done.
Old 01-21-2013, 04:51 AM
JK Junkie

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by tkkim
All my fault,

Sorry to everyone.
Your English is better than some people born here and have lived here all their lives. Welcome to the forum.
Old 01-21-2013, 06:15 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by tkkim
All my fault,

Sorry to everyone.
Good luck with the Jeep build. Keep coming back for advice. There's plenty of people here ready to lend it.
Old 01-21-2013, 09:14 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Why some of feel so entitled to belittle others and state how you're so special because of your job, language skills, money etc is beyond me. You realize people around the world access the same internet that you do right? Or do you believe that this website is only accessed by white English speaking good'ol boys from predominately white areas of your respective cities Right there shows how ignorant some of you are and why is that it's always the "terrorist fighters" on this forum who discriminate the worst against others. Numerous other threads have shown this and it doesn't make any of the "crime or terrorism" fighters look good. Just makes you all look like racist assholes who are so ignorant to people and other subjects outside of there english/yankee background.

It's obvious English isn't the OPs first language, so why even post in the thread if you're just going to be a jerk and stereotypical American, which is why every other culture hates Americans.

Use a block of wood to jack it up if you're changing tires, but don't rely on the bottle jack. Make sure you put a jack stand under the frame once it's high enough and then place it on the jack stand. Don't waste money on stuff if you don't really need it.
Old 01-21-2013, 09:38 AM
JK Enthusiast

Good luck with your studies and your Jeep. Don't worry about your English, anyone who is here for the intended purpose will figure out what you're trying to say and be as helpful as possible. The Internet warriors will always be around to attempt to ruin things from the safety of their mother's basement. Don't pay them any mind, they certainly don't represent a majority of Americans. I've read many posts and comments from life long Americans, and it seems like it's their first time typing in English, no one feels the need to attack them. Enjoy your Jeep and don't feel like everyone is an asshole.
Old 01-21-2013, 10:26 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

No longer following this thread. The 2 parties involved had miscommunication due to the use of slang language. Both parties have shook hands. Yes, it should have been better dealt with private messages instead of a public billboard. Ignorance can be fixed by education. But it takes wisdom to overcome ego.
Old 02-08-2013, 05:10 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by JKZinger
Take it back and buy a floor jack. 3 ton
This

I have a Harbor freight one and they have them on sale right now. Remember this is Chinese made crap so give it a good look over. I had to return the first one cause right out the box the hydraulic fluid fill screw was stripped. It would not tighten and would bubble out fluid. The second one is working like a champ. For the price and limited amount of use I liek it. Jack stands for safety. Wheel it in place and a few pumps it is up in the air.
Old 02-10-2013, 05:13 PM
JK Jedi

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Exclamation Posts Deleted!

Several posts on this thread have been removed because they aren't on topic and are not conducive to a civil discussion. Only the OP and second party were privy to the discussions in PM and none should have been posted on the thread in the "Modified JK Tech" section. Even in the Anything and Everything section posts that are not deemed civil in nature will be removed. Please note this is a global forum and as such English will not always be the first language of the person making the post or starting the thread. I might be old school but what happened to the expression if you don't have something nice to say don't say anything at all? For those of you who tried to keep this thread on track offering advice thank you!

Quick Reply: How so small my car jack..