Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

HOW TO: Install Quadratec Automatic Mirror Movers W/O removing door panel.

Old 05-15-2015, 09:30 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Got em, easy install since Im running half doors right now. If I can get an extra set of the door filler plates for my full doors, Ill be GTG.

Havent speed tested on freeway yet, as the rain has things kinda messy now. Hopefully this weekend Ill get a chance to get on the freeway and see how these do.
Old 09-04-2015, 07:43 PM
JK Newbie

is there a way to kinda loosen them little? my driver side takes forever to go back in the closed position. also doors are stiffer now when opening but im sure thats normal, just now my doors dont stay open on their own
Old 09-04-2015, 09:39 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by oletennessean
is there a way to kinda loosen them little? my driver side takes forever to go back in the closed position. also doors are stiffer now when opening but im sure thats normal, just now my doors dont stay open on their own
About once a month I have to squirt mine with penetrating lubricant. I do think QT could have improved on these if they had zerks for regular grease.
Old 09-05-2015, 07:53 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by oletennessean
I agree that the driver side takes a while to go back to the closed position as opposed to the passenger side. I returned the drivers side to quadratec to have the new one do the exact same thing. Definitely annoying....with the money shelled out for these you'd think they would function as expected.

Quadratec knows about this and basically said the the spring was over stretched...I don't think so

Quick Reply: HOW TO: Install Quadratec Automatic Mirror Movers W/O removing door panel.