Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

How is the flex w/ teraflex coil leveling kit, and stock shocks???

Old 01-27-2011, 06:26 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I would keep the 5100s since you already have the brake lines and just go with a coil retainer like planman said. Just make sure you are not bottoming out the shock.

Let me know how you like the 5100s with the teraflex coils when you get it. I am still a month or two away...bigger priorities right now that will pay off in the long run (More Jeep Mods )

Kevin
Old 01-27-2011, 06:32 AM
JK Newbie

Planman,

The kit comes with the right size swaybar links.
Old 01-27-2011, 08:19 AM
JK Newbie

I can't speak for the OP but I think he wants to get rid of the BB and go to coils.

OP...if wrong, please correct me
Old 01-27-2011, 08:22 AM
JK Freak

That all makes sense, Thank you very much. Maybe I will just leave what I have, and add some extras. - Longer front links (I will try to find stock rear ones and put them on the front), and some kind of coils spring retainers for the rear ( do I need these up front?)

Also, I am running stock bumpstops, no extensions. Do I need them, or can I get away without them (it IS only 1-3/4", afterall) I will be running 33's (MAYBE 34's) on wheels with 4.5 or 4.7 back spacing - just for info purposes

Thanks Again!
Old 01-27-2011, 08:23 AM
JK Freak

I think I could wait to go to Coil springs until I add a front bumper and winch. That does not look good for the $$ right now, As I want new tires, etc. first

Quick Reply: How is the flex w/ teraflex coil leveling kit, and stock shocks???