Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

How do you decide. RK or Metal Cloak

Old 12-01-2014, 04:09 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Just an update
Thanks for taking the time to give feedback. I went ahead and got the 3.5 Xfactor. This is my first Jeep and Im in south florida. I think RK will do fine for me. I was leaning more toward MC but with only free shipping and they staying firm on their prices, I just couldnt pass up RK. I think many agree thats its a damn good product overall and definetly will do what I need it to do as a first timer.

Thanks again to everyone who responded
Old 12-02-2014, 01:57 PM
Former Vendor

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts

Originally Posted by 305Jeep
Just an update
Thanks for taking the time to give feedback. I went ahead and got the 3.5 Xfactor. This is my first Jeep and Im in south florida. I think RK will do fine for me. I was leaning more toward MC but with only free shipping and they staying firm on their prices, I just couldnt pass up RK. I think many agree thats its a damn good product overall and definetly will do what I need it to do as a first timer.

Thanks again to everyone who responded
Sorry we hadn't seen this post earlier, but glad that everyone chimed in with some helpful opinions so you could make your choice. You will be very happy with that setup. Do you have a 2 door or 4 door?
RK
Old 12-02-2014, 04:46 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Rock Krawler Suspension
Sorry we hadn't seen this post earlier, but glad that everyone chimed in with some helpful opinions so you could make your choice. You will be very happy with that setup. Do you have a 2 door or 4 door?
RK
Now wheres my free upgrade's ?
Old 12-02-2014, 04:58 PM
JK Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by mhockey9090

Whats wrong with your RK arms?

I have the RK 2.5 X Factor and love the way it flexes with 35s and flat fenders. But if you're going to be a mall crawler then there are cheaper kits out there. But either route you go RK or MC they are both good lift kits.

Mine with everything thats in the sig.

Nothing wrong with them just thinking of trying some MC arms.

Quick Reply: How do you decide. RK or Metal Cloak