Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Hothead Liners - Which Color?

Old 06-04-2018, 04:07 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Default Hothead Liners - Which Color?

I’ve got a 13 JKU that is billet silver with black cloth interior. I just won a set of hothead liners and need to pick a color. I was curious as to ya’lls opinion on which color to go with. I looked online at colors and am trying to decide between black, graphite, or medium grey.

I know black would work just fine and is probably what most would go with. The black goes with the black interior and would show marks or dirt less I think.

The medium grey would blend better with the white top and not be as dark inside. Most vehicles with black carpet, seats, and dash don’t have black headliners. At least that I have seen. But I’m afraid it would show dirt and marks more than the black.

The graphite might be a happy medium and the rings on the vents and the passenger grab handle trim appear to me a graphite type color. However, I don’t want them to look out of place either.

Thoughts? Got to tell Mark at Hothead Liners a color either today or tomorrow.
Old 06-04-2018, 05:14 AM
Super Moderator

Received 114 Likes on 108 Posts

I vote the medium grey as it'll keep the interior from feeling too dark. Congrats!
Old 06-04-2018, 06:18 AM
JK Newbie

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

We have a Black interior and went with the Flame Camo. We love it!! Adds some color to the interior.
Old 06-04-2018, 06:45 AM
JK Jedi
FJOTM Winner

Received 1,936 Likes on 1,695 Posts

Congrats on winning. If you're not willing to paint the interior of the top black, I'd go with the graphite headliners to contrast the white top. All personal preference though.
Old 11-10-2018, 10:48 AM
Sponsoring Manufacturer
Hotheads Representative

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Hi Everyone,
Hothead Headliners has started our Thanksgiving Sale. If your'e looking for the best headliners on the market for your JL have a look at ours. Our headliners are multi-layered, finished with real headliner fabric & even have radiant barrier on the back. All of our headliners are made in the USA using American materials.
Use the discount code "THANKS" to get 10% off all orders plus free shipping on all JL headliners.
Call or email us at: 714-872-2071 or hotheadheadliners@gmail.com
Web site link (pictures & videos): www.hotheadheadliners.com
thanks for your support,
Mark

Hothead Headliners, Graphite

Hothead Headliners, Black

Hothead Headliners insulation proof, keeps heat in.
Old 11-10-2018, 04:41 PM
Super Moderator

Received 83 Likes on 75 Posts

I like the black because it looks factory and matches the interior. I went with black and no heat issues at all.
Old 11-11-2018, 05:12 AM
Super Moderator

Received 209 Likes on 183 Posts

My Interior is grey and I went with the Graphite. I don't have a picture of my interior, but this is what the Graphite looks like to give you some idea.
Old 11-14-2018, 06:27 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Thanks for the replies guys. I went with the black and I think it looks great.

Quick Reply: Hothead Liners - Which Color?