Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Hothead Headliners 2012

Old 05-28-2012, 09:10 AM
Sponsoring Manufacturer
Hotheads Representative

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Last Day of the Sale.

Originally Posted by Goughy
I am about to pull the trigger for a set of Hothead Headliners and would like suggestions from Hothead owners for which color would be best. I have a 2012 Winter Chill JKUR with the standard black cloth interior.

Would black or graphite be the best match for the interior?

Or would it be better to go with a lighter color to help the interior lighting and/or temp?
I think that the Black looks the best will all of the colors that comes in the JKs. The color of the headliner does not affect the temp because they are not in direct sunlight, and I have Black in my Jeep which doesn't seem to affect the lighting at all.
Also, this is the last day to get big savings on a set of Hothead Headliners.
CLICK HERE TO SEE THEM
or call: 714-872-2071

Mark
Old 05-28-2012, 10:45 AM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Great Product-easy to put on, directions good and the packaging was excellent.

Take a look in my albums for the color that I went with a Med DK Oak, matches the seats very nice.

Got them 5-11-2012 and are doing great!
Old 05-28-2012, 02:25 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ive been thinking on what I wanted to do with the roof panels, this fits the bill. Thanks Mark, I just took advantage of the sale you have going. Can't wait to install these!!!!
Old 06-09-2012, 09:15 AM
Sponsoring Manufacturer
Hotheads Representative

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Invitation

Hi,
I just want to formally invite any JK owners that live in So. Cal. to come by our shop and see our headliners. Also, we usually have several slightly damage headliners that you may be interested in. I will be posting some of the slightly damage headliners on the web site soon, probably next week.
If you do want to stop by please give me a call so I can make sure that my Jeep and I aren't out running errands.
Here is our info:
714-872-2071
- Web Site

12623 Hoover St.
Garden Grove, CA

thanks for all your support,

Mark

Quick Reply: Hothead Headliners 2012