Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Hood Latch

Old 08-26-2011, 08:15 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Mark Doiron

You young'ns should know that when we first put Zip-ties on our Jeeps, there were no Daystars. There were no Woods, there were no Drake. There was just the hood dance. They work, I've left them on. You don't like, don't use. Sheesh.
Free vs 25$ I went with HD zipties, never danced again and holding like a champ!

Didn't see a point in spending anything more than nexessary
Old 08-26-2011, 08:21 AM
JK Newbie

I just took the spring out...no more hood flutter. Free, easy, good.
Old 08-26-2011, 08:58 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by Mark Doiron
You young'ns should know that when we first put Zip-ties on our Jeeps, there were no Daystars. There were no Woods, there were no Drake. There was just the hood dance. They work, I've left them on. You don't like, don't use. Sheesh.
Not hating just think it would be a hassle if they kept breaking off. Ive had my JK before the hood latches came out as well so I just put up with that hood dance until I found something cheap to fix it. The Daystars are definitely an awesome buy if youre interested! As for your fix its innovative!

Quick Reply: Hood Latch