Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Hmmmm what to do

Old 11-30-2011, 05:33 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hmmmm what to do

Hey guys. I am looking to invest in 37" tires and a lift/suspension kit. What all other parts would I need to do this and what size lift? I am also getting flat fenders. Thanks
Old 11-30-2011, 05:55 AM
Super Moderator

Received 83 Likes on 75 Posts

You already posted this....
Old 11-30-2011, 06:01 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Id look at 3.5" and up of lift - Long or short arm depending on your taste and wallet. Appropriate bump stop setup for 37" and flat fenders.

You'll need new shocks as well and depending on what you already have done to your JK you will need C2 Gussets at a minimum. Then gears depending on where you are at presently.

AEV Procal or tuner to change tire size to get your shift points and spedo back to range...

If you wheel you'll most likely need a new front driveshaft if you lift 4" and up with a 4dr and auto transmission.

It never stops~

Best of luck-

john

Quick Reply: Hmmmm what to do