Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Highrock Element Door, Leaving On?

Old 06-03-2008, 04:25 PM
JK Jedi

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Highrock Element Door, Leaving On?

Has anyone had the Jeep out in the rain with the Highrock doors in the rain? I wanna get these for the summer but I am wondering how wet the inside of the Jeep will get? I park outside at work, so its gunna get rained on. How wet will the interior get with the top up and the soft windows on the softtop with these doors? Im assuming the cargo pockets that cover the doors will block some of the rain? Also how hard is it to relocate the mirrors to these doors? I also saw that they accept the upper soft windows but I only see them listed for older Jeeps. Does Highrock not make the top half for the JK? Thanks in advance..

Old 06-03-2008, 04:31 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

The uppers for these haven't been released yet. I don't think the enclosures have either.

With the design of the JK soft top, alot of the rain will run down the chanell above the door and likely funnel directly into the window opening.
Old 06-03-2008, 11:20 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yea i would think it would get pretty wet.....not to fond of the amount of water the JK lets pour inside when you open the door let alone not have the windows or doors on....

Quick Reply: Highrock Element Door, Leaving On?