Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Hey guys

Old 01-21-2011, 11:11 PM
JK Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

unfortunately there will always be that hill we can't climb or that mudhole we can't cross..... This is a common saying from hummer owners!!!! Jk! had to do it!!!!!

If his budget is $1000 or less... Skip the budget boost all together get a 3-3.5 inch lift it will ride so much better on and off road. Tera flex makes some great kits. Anything over 3-3.5 you will have to get different drive shafts especially if it's an automatic. Go with 3-3.5 and run 35 inch mud terrains. He will be very capable... Prob more so than you... Seriously!!!

This is awesome that your looking out for you bro. Thumbs up! Pm me or anyone on here if you have any other questions...

Also call Dave at Northridge 4x4 he would be awesome for you to talk to... Ask him about the OME lift.. That Northridge 4x4 sells... He is on here as a vendor or just google his store.... Free shipping!!!!
Old 01-22-2011, 07:38 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks for all the help. As for capability we will just see on the trails its also driver skill too lol and northridge is 20 min from my house I should go down there
Old 01-22-2011, 07:53 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Pluke the 2
I loved my first car so much too!

Then it died.

you can expect the same from your H3!

Welcome to the Forum!@
i got lucky my first car was a jeep
Old 01-22-2011, 09:09 AM
JK Freak

For Him right now, just starting out I'd put a 2" BB set it on some 35's with a set of disco's and call it a day. It will maintain good road manners and cause no issues. He can always get carried away later.

Quick Reply: Hey guys