Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Help with wheel issue-hutchinson's

Old 07-10-2014, 05:30 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Help with wheel issue-hutchinson's

So I have a srt of the rock monster rims in 17 inch for my jk. I picked up a nail and.broke down a wheel to patch it.

Unknown to me, replanement o rings for these rims rate up there with unicorns and free money. I tried to order 1 from quadratec and over night it. A guy called and said ugh sorry we should have it but we dont.

I went to hutchinson's web site and browsed their dealer list and none had them.

So if anyone knows where I can actually get one please let me know and if any hummer wheel users are out there, any chance a hummer o ring will work with the rock monsters?

For the cost of these wheels each one should have come with an extra o ring.

So no fun for me and my jeep untill this is fixed

Thanks for any help
Ten
Old 07-11-2014, 08:10 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ihink Hutchinson website has a dealer network page did you try one of them? I think my wheels came through 4 wheel parts maybe try them? Let me know what you find in case I run into this.

Sent from my iPad using JK-Forum
Old 07-12-2014, 06:20 AM
JK Jedi
FJOTM Winner

Received 363 Likes on 289 Posts

I just ordered a set from Iron Man Offroad in MI, I don't hink he had them in stock though.

Quick Reply: Help with wheel issue-hutchinson's