Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Help with tire carrier lug size-Poison Spyder carrier

Old 03-23-2014, 03:34 PM
JK Newbie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Help with tire carrier lug size-Poison Spyder carrier

Hey guys,
I have a Poison Spyder Rockbrawler with tire carrier rear bumper and I have lost the lug nuts that hold my spare tire on. I have a 2012 JK and they are not the same size as my wheel lugs. I thought they might be 1/2-20 but they don't fit either. They are definately about 1/2 inch(maybe metric) and fine thread.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thx,

BTKillerr
Old 03-23-2014, 04:15 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have the Rockbrawler II and the studs that were provided match the wheel studs on the axles. I know that's not what you wanted to know but that's all I got...
Old 03-23-2014, 05:51 PM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by holaCG
I have the Rockbrawler II and the studs that were provided match the wheel studs on the axles. I know that's not what you wanted to know but that's all I got...
It would be kind of silly if they didn't match if you ask me.
Old 05-08-2014, 04:25 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Same size??

Wondering if you ever found out any more info about this. Just got my Rockbrawler II put on and I can't use the wheel lock I used before. How/why is this a different size than stock?
Old 05-10-2014, 09:22 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by curbjumper
Wondering if you ever found out any more info about this. Just got my Rockbrawler II put on and I can't use the wheel lock I used before. How/why is this a different size than stock?
The lugs on the tire carrier were the same size as my lugs, they were just a bit chewed up but threaded on fine after I chased them a bit.

Quick Reply: Help with tire carrier lug size-Poison Spyder carrier