Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM
View Poll Results: Which stubby?
Rancho
56.25%
TeraFlex
43.75%
Voters: 32. You may not vote on this poll

Help...stubby front bumper

Old 03-09-2009, 10:31 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I went with the LoD stinger. It should be here this week....I'm excited
Old 03-09-2009, 12:03 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by wayoflife
i have seen all of the bumpers mentioned up close and in person and can tell you that the holes on the rancho are the exact size for your factory fogs and mount to a bracket behind the bumper itself. MUD PLZ is running this bumper now and it is very nice.
Originally Posted by MUD PLZ
Here is the Rancho Stubby. I like it. It is simple. I never had fog lights so I'm not sure if they will fit. The hole measures 2 1/2 in.
As for the brackets to mount the fogs, did this bumper come with all the hardware to put them in? As the holes are the "exact" size of the fogs, is this bracket like an additional part I would need to buy or is everything there?
Old 03-09-2009, 04:29 PM
JK Super Freak

So...Bought the OR Fab, and can't wait for it to get here. Thanks for the help guys. I'll be sure to post pics when I'm done, now if I could just get my tires...

Quick Reply: Help...stubby front bumper