Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Help - spacers to compensate sag on TF 3" lift?

Old 10-22-2013, 04:28 PM
Super Moderator

Received 83 Likes on 75 Posts

Originally Posted by kh202

I would just throw in 1/2" to 1" spacers for less than $50 vs dropping the coin for ACOS
X2. I see no reason to need an adjustable spacer. If you need more than 1", just go with different springs.
Old 10-22-2013, 04:54 PM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I run a 1/2" spacer on top of my coil lift with no problems. I don't see a problem with going that route if you are just trying to compensate for the sag. If you are planning to upgrade even more in the future with a better lift, maybe you want to save the money now and save up for something better in the near future.
Old 10-23-2013, 07:17 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

You might as well. The pucks will help you get the look you want and clearance that might be needed. Also they shouldn't effect the ride too much if any and with just 1 more inch you should be fine as far as steering and geometry. For as little as they cost I say go for it. Worst case take them out if you don't like them and sell them. Tons of people put a 1 inch puck up front to level their rigs out with no problems so all the way around shouldn't matter either
Old 10-23-2013, 07:30 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 1978cj7jk2012
You might as well. The pucks will help you get the look you want and clearance that might be needed. Also they shouldn't effect the ride too much if any and with just 1 more inch you should be fine as far as steering and geometry. For as little as they cost I say go for it. Worst case take them out if you don't like them and sell them. Tons of people put a 1 inch puck up front to level their rigs out with no problems so all the way around shouldn't matter either
thanks again everyone

Quick Reply: Help - spacers to compensate sag on TF 3" lift?