Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

HELP... Rubicon Express Lift ...STUCK

Old 04-27-2016, 11:03 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Rednroll
Things are only urgent when you need help.

Yes, yes, I know.... I took a few pictures with my phone. I'll upload them and post them shortly.
Old 04-27-2016, 11:17 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by drveede76
...I have tried rotating the cam on the front track bar as I believe the length of the track bar and the drag link not being the same length, could be causing this issue. On a smooth highway at 80mph it tracks very straight and when it does move the steering wheel left and right, the jeep does not pull left/right at all as long as you let the steering wheel move. Any ideas would be appreciated.
Not sure. I'm having a hard time understanding what you're asking.
Old 04-27-2016, 11:35 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by LOLO9293
Very nice reading this thread. Was like a crazy movie or book I was reading with a crazy twist. Haha but yea I'm about to install the same lift on my JKUS. Could you post a pic of yours? Would love to see how it looks.
Here're some pics. Mine is the Amp'd on the left, my co-worker's is obviously the black one on the right. I have a Rubicon w/ a 3" Teraflex and his is a Sport w/ a 3.5" Rubicon Express and both sit at nearly the same height. Also, he's running 3.21 gears and it's surprisingly fun to drive. I wouldn't do anything but easy wheeling and highway driving, but with 35s I'm real surprised. I've read horror stories about gear ratios issues and would've never guessed that it would drive so well.

Anyway, let me know if you have any questions. -- James

Quick Reply: HELP... Rubicon Express Lift ...STUCK