Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

help with oil leak.

Old 09-08-2012, 11:19 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by snytribe
Thanks, this helps a lot. Obviously I could still use some more help. Would like to add coils for a 2.5" lift. Up from the 1.75" pucks on my stock Sahara coils. Do not off road often. Actually first time was two weeks ago. Liked it a lot and will definitely do it again. Though this will continually to be my daily driver. Do you think that longer bump stops will do the trick until I get new coils?
i think if you may want to add to your lift later the shocks you have now will work just fine...i would extend your front bumpstops for now and then re cycle and tune your suspension in again after you add to your lift...if you need any help later feel free 2 ask...i am always willing to help
Old 09-08-2012, 11:42 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by nvertflyer

i think if you may want to add to your lift later the shocks you have now will work just fine...i would extend your front bumpstops for now and then re cycle and tune your suspension in again after you add to your lift...if you need any help later feel free 2 ask...i am always willing to help
Thanks, the help is greatly appreciated. When I do the lift I might take you up on some more advice.
Old 09-08-2012, 11:43 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Warpedguy77
I'll have a set of 2.5" Teraflex coils for sale as soon as I get my new Evo coils in this weekend. Just thought I'd put it out there in case you're looking to save a few pennies
Thanks, not quite ready to add the lift. Let me know though in case I change my mind.
Old 09-08-2012, 05:13 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by snytribe
Thanks, not quite ready to add the lift. Let me know though in case I change my mind.
Shameless plug I know! MY front Teraflex shocks did the same thing. I'm not very impressed with their quality.

Quick Reply: help with oil leak.