Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Help! Newb TF quick disco question

Old 08-25-2009, 07:49 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Help! Newb TF quick disco question

Already PM'd Teraflex but thought I would just ask the board as well. Long story short I bought an "open box" lift kit which was a 2.5 TF BB that came with 3" front coils (kit isn't in the TF website now). I have everything you need but don't know if I have the longer swaybar links for the rear or if I got as an "extra" the front quick disconnects instead because I have all the hardware and brackets for the discos included. Does anyone know what the lengths of the rear sway links that came with the BB are vs the length of the quick discos. If it helps the one set of links I did get have the zerks on the very end of the links. Thanks for any info.
Old 08-25-2009, 08:18 AM
Sponsoring Manufacturer

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

On our current 2.5" kits the new links went in the rear. Do you have just one set with the disco hardware?
Old 08-25-2009, 08:34 AM
JK Enthusiast

Yes that's exactly what I have 1 set of links and all the disco hardware. I will measure them for you as I said in my last pm and get back to you as soon as I can. Just want to make sure I got it right before I've got the jeep up on jackstands.
Old 08-25-2009, 11:34 AM
JK Enthusiast

Joe solved it.... thanks again for your quick feedback to our questions here

looks like I got an extra set of hardware for the TF quick discos that were thrown it with my BB

Quick Reply: Help! Newb TF quick disco question