Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Help Needed on Mopar/Fox 3 Inch JK Lift

Old 03-11-2016, 09:51 AM
JK Freak

Received 31 Likes on 29 Posts

Teraflex does not have a bad rep re: it's coils, and their customer service is superb. Sorry OP for the damage, but you're in good hands with TF support. If it was the newer OEM-sourced Mopar
lift you would likely be SOL.
Old 03-11-2016, 11:18 AM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by nittyp
Yes, I would say the guy as Russian! how did you know, lol! And yes, the Jeep was on the top of the carrier. ****ers won't even get back to us about it. Gonna keep after the shipping company and the people at TeraFlex have been super cool. Will get whatever parts we need out right away. Just hard to tell how damaged the bump stop is. Bent forward slightly on driver side and scratched to shit.
I deal with those idiots pretty regular..

Most of them are poorly trained, borderline wreckless, and unprofessional.....They are giving the trucking industry in general an even bigger black eye..

Was it COD or prepay ?? If by some chance they are invoicing you, and you haven't paid yet, dont pay !!!! Tell them the shipping charges are being applied to what it costs to fix the damage....If you did pay by check or credit card check with your bank or credit union and see if there is any recourse..

I hate you are going thru this..........Good Luck

Quick Reply: Help Needed on Mopar/Fox 3 Inch JK Lift