Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Help lifting my jeep!

Old 03-06-2013, 06:54 PM
JK Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by RyanW
You can easily do a 3" spacer lift with new shocks, wheels and tires for less than $3k. It's a pretty simple install that you really can do yourself. If you decide to upgrade later to a true suspension lift, you can sell off the spacer lift components and recoup some of the money.
Don't waste your money on a "spacer" lift.

As has already been said if your really looking for something economical go with maybe a budget boost and 33" boots. Or for a little bit more you can get a 2.5 coil. You can also get shock extensions and run your stock shocks for the time being and then upgrade when you can. Many, many options.

Again many different options to chose from. Do some searching and you'll figure it out. When it comes to tires and wheels you can save some money by running 15's compared to 17's etc.
Old 03-06-2013, 07:25 PM
JK Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by SpicedCrusher
Don't waste your money on a "spacer" lift.

As has already been said if your really looking for something economical go with maybe a budget boost and 33" boots. Or for a little bit more you can get a 2.5 coil. You can also get shock extensions and run your stock shocks for the time being and then upgrade when you can. Many, many options.

Again many different options to chose from. Do some searching and you'll figure it out. When it comes to tires and wheels you can save some money by running 15's compared to 17's etc.
A spacer lift is a budget boost ??
Old 03-06-2013, 08:05 PM
JK Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by kjeeper10

A spacer lift is a budget boost ??
Yes it is. And I wouldn't waste my money on one. But if your after "economical" that's the way to go. Sorry guess I worded that dumb.

Worthwhile to upgrade to a coil I think.

Quick Reply: Help lifting my jeep!