Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Help with lift kit and wheels dont do any offroading

Old 02-28-2013, 03:02 PM
JK Jedi

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by shlomiG
If anybody has any advice on which 3.5 lift kit and tires would be suitable for regular on road driving but still have a mean look to it please help!
For a primarily on road lift, an AEV lift with Bilstein shocks would be one of the smoothest out there, in conjunction with their control arm lowering brackets.
Old 02-28-2013, 05:13 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Reply

Originally Posted by k0260
For a primarily on road lift, an AEV lift with Bilstein shocks would be one of the smoothest out there, in conjunction with their control arm lowering brackets.
Is a rock Krawler mid arm flex just as good?better?
Old 02-28-2013, 06:15 PM
JK Enthusiast

[QUOTE=shlomiG;3452394]If you dont mind me asking what did u pay for the 3.75 and 35s on those
also if u have a pic sounds really nice would love to see the beast[/QUOTE

I only paid a couple of hundred bucks for the BB and BL fro RoughCountry.com. I the tires and wheels in my avatar were $2500 for all five shipped to the door. I need to update my pics. I have since trimmed the fenders, added a new front bumper and winch. I'll try to get some pics up tomorrow.
Old 03-01-2013, 12:45 PM
JK Enthusiast

Updated pics

Quick Reply: Help with lift kit and wheels dont do any offroading