Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Help with a JK Suspension Installer in Missouri

Old 03-07-2017, 09:04 AM
JK Newbie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Help with a JK Suspension Installer in Missouri

Does anyone know of a good suspension installer in the St. Louis metro area who specialize in Jeeps?
Old 03-07-2017, 10:05 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Ozzmann
Does anyone know of a good suspension installer in the St. Louis metro area who specialize in Jeeps?
is it a a weld on long arm or just a bolt on short arm kit? if its just a short arm kit any decent shop can do it. its really not hard. a lift just makes everything a ton easier to work on.
Old 03-07-2017, 10:42 AM
JK Freak

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Hellbent Performance, Craven Performance, Axleboy, PUR Performance. All are in West Co or St Charles Co. There are probably some shops in south county too, but can't help you there. I would be willing to help out also possibly. What do you have to install?
Old 03-07-2017, 12:06 PM
JK Jedi Master
FJOTM Winner

Received 162 Likes on 154 Posts

As noted above, a lot of jeep folks are willing to lend a hand. The Staging Area subforums are divided up by geograhical location. If you have any interest at all in installing yourelf (even if you have no tools at all, since most of the people replying will have whatever is needed!!), drop a post in the staging area for your neck of the woods.
Old 03-07-2017, 12:58 PM
JK Newbie

Default jeep Wrangler Suspension Help

Thanks for all the help. I will contact a few of those shops. I am looking for some one to install a suspension lift and tires and wheels on my 2016 Jeep Wrangler JK. I haven't purchased anything I will contact some of the shops listed and get a bid. Thanks for the help
Old 03-07-2017, 03:17 PM
JK Jedi
FJOTM Winner

Received 366 Likes on 290 Posts

Watch what shops will push on you. Most only carry a couple of brands and it makes no difference to them what you put on your jeep. I talked to one that said he has to carry a $500 4" lift for a certain demographic and after they spend the money to put on the cheap lift they keep coming back buying more and more part to complete the lift and get a good ride. The shop loves it because he makes more money in the end on a cheap lift since the end user comes back so many times to have things re-done. Most will have the "budget" lift like the 4" Rough Country, BDS, Zone, or Rubicon express and will only have a couple more complete lifts.

Do some research on lifts and see what you need. I think you will be surprised on what you actually need depending on your tire size.
Old 03-07-2017, 08:51 PM
JK Newbie

Thanks for everyone's help. We just go camping no rock climbing. I just want to make the Jeep look more aggressive with 35 inch tires.

Quick Reply: Help with a JK Suspension Installer in Missouri