Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Help Installing Brawler Rockers

Old 05-07-2011, 10:17 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Help Installing Brawler Rockers

So I am trying to install Poison Spyder Brawler Rockers. First issue is I took out the three body mount bolts. Put them back in and the rear bolt is halfway in but just spinning now. Does anyone know about how or what to do get the bolt in the rest of the way? Ideas? Am I screwed. It was not difficult to put in but it did take forever to take out. Seemed to spin forever to get it out.

Second Has anyone installed these Rockers before. On the bolts that install to the Body armor upper piece, it says to use a pry-bar to snug the lower body armor against the top body armor. i have all but three bolts in the center that know mater how i use the pry-bar it just flexes the body frame inwards instead flexing the rocker. Any one had issues with this? And ideas how to flex the rocker?
Old 05-07-2011, 10:28 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

here a few pics
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	IMAG0059.jpg
Views:	98
Size:	36.3 KB
ID:	158128   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMAG0058.jpg
Views:	108
Size:	52.8 KB