Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Help a girl out!!

Old 08-10-2015, 05:16 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Mark Doiron
125 ft-lbs. All four bolts (axle and frame, front and rear).
^^^^ yes 125 ft lbs. Its a lot and it needs to be correct.
Old 08-16-2015, 11:43 PM
Former Member

Originally Posted by CajunTiger
If you go to your friendly Psychiatric center, I'm sure, no, I'm positive they will prescribe Xanax and anti-depressants for ya bro! Take a deep breath and relax....it gets better.....
Thanks Doc. 50 years of women fighting for equal rights and you figure "Help a girl out !!" is OK as a title? Take 2 Xanax and reply.
Old 08-17-2015, 03:44 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by 101gargoyles
Thanks Doc. 50 years of women fighting for equal rights and you figure "Help a girl out !!" is OK as a title? Take 2 Xanax and reply.
Relax guys. Let's see if we can bring calm to this topic...so from what I read she is a girl, she is asking for help... What's the problem? She didn't say "help me out because I am a girl." I think you're either trolling or just misreading the title. I don't read it any different than if she said "help a sister out."

:cheers;
Old 08-17-2015, 04:17 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by BAJA TYM
Relax guys. Let's see if we can bring calm to this topic...so from what I read she is a girl, she is asking for help... What's the problem? She didn't say "help me out because I am a girl." I think you're either trolling or just misreading the title. I don't read it any different than if she said "help a sister out." :cheers;
I'm not the one who needs to relax! He posted some BS for whatever reason he has. I'm like you, I see no reason for his post bashing her. This forum is for people who have issues and ask the guys and gals that know their Poo-Poo about those issues for advice! He took her title and made it sexist for no reason. He doesn't need to let everyone know that he has issues with women on here. He can call Dr Phil and discuss it with him. He obviously has issues that needs to be addressed!
Old 08-17-2015, 04:52 AM
JK Freak

Meanwhile, back on topic....

When you add spacers you are putting extra strain on the wheel hubs. You should check the hubs for play. Very easy. They are sealed units. They cannot be repaired but must be replaced. I had one worn enough so when I turned a little to the right the brake pads would rub the disk and make a bit of a grinding noise. Sounds like what you are hearing.

OMIX-ADA 16705.14 - Omix-Ada Replacement Front Hub & Bearing Assembly for 07-15 Jeep® Wrangler & Wrangler Unlimited JK - Quadratec
Old 08-17-2015, 11:22 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by CajunTiger
He can call Dr Phil and discuss it with him. He obviously has issues that needs to be addressed!
Nice! This part made me laugh. I didn't mean to offend,I agree. I was just trying to keep it from escalating.

Now I'll just go shut my face!
Old 08-17-2015, 11:32 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by BAJA TYM
Nice! This part made me laugh. I didn't mean to offend,I agree. I was just trying to keep it from escalating. Now I'll just go shut my face!
Lol...no issues here Bro! Have a good one...
Old 08-17-2015, 11:53 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Click image for larger version

Name:	funny-gifs-infinite-drink.gif
Views:	94
Size:	242.1 KB
ID:	621776

Quick Reply: Help a girl out!!