Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

HELP With Bumper Choice

Old 08-02-2012, 08:42 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default HELP With Bumper Choice

I am at a standstill. I have a 4door rubi and am looking at a few different bumpers. I am either looking at the LOD stubby stinger with the LOD stubby rear with or without tire carrier. I am also looking at the EVO with the stinger and the EVO rear tire carrier with or without the LOD rear bumper. I am going to be running the Warn Powerplant so it will sit lower in the bumper to allow for efficient vehicle cooling. This is why I decided not to go with PSC. I know with the EVO rear tire carrier you dont have to run the rear bumper and can use the EVO d rings. Im just caught in a rock in a hard place and need to make a decision. So please post experiences/pictures . Ive looked at several pictures and still have a hard time making a decision.
Old 08-02-2012, 08:46 AM
JK Enthusiast

Soon as i get the $$ I'm all over the evo rear
Old 08-02-2012, 09:07 AM
JK Enthusiast

It looks sick. Even without a rear bumper. I just wanted my bumpers to match. I guess I can do the rear Evo carrier and the LOD non stinger with the bull bar on the front with the warn winch. Maybe later down the road buy the rear LoD stubby.
Old 08-02-2012, 09:13 AM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Lod Rear stubby all the way, the thing is unstoppable.
Old 08-02-2012, 09:35 AM
JK Enthusiast

The Evo front bumper without the stinger is still sweet. How does the front LOD stubby compare?

Quick Reply: HELP With Bumper Choice