Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Help - bestop trektop nx glide

Old 05-17-2022, 03:29 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question Help - bestop trektop nx glide

Bought this and its missing 4 brackets. Any idea where I can find them if the seller is NOT an option? Ive tried with no luck. Thanks

Old 05-17-2022, 03:48 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 42 Likes on 36 Posts

Have you tried calling Bestop? From my experience they are good about replacement parts. You're gonna need all the fasteners on that page as well for those brackets.
Old 05-17-2022, 05:12 AM
JK Enthusiast

I have not tried, will do that today. And thanks for the fastener comment, wasnt thinking that far.
Old 05-17-2022, 05:16 PM
JK Enthusiast

I just put mine on a week ago, it's still fresh in my mind.
Old 05-20-2022, 11:34 AM
JK Newbie

I have that exact same kit on order from Bestop....the order was placed on 3-16-22....called for the 4th time today to check on the order status as it has been continuously delayed. The new ship date as of 10 mins ago is end of June. Does anyone have another place to purchase this kit?? I understand the global supply chain issues that are currently plaguing our country as I deal with it daily for work, but it's hardware and some fabricated brackets. I even asked Bestop for drawings of the brackets to have them fabricated locally and they would not disclose that information, which is what I expected. And to CommandoOkie, good luck with your order!
Old 05-20-2022, 01:29 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by philo600
I have that exact same kit on order from Bestop....the order was placed on 3-16-22....called for the 4th time today to check on the order status as it has been continuously delayed. The new ship date as of 10 mins ago is end of June. Does anyone have another place to purchase this kit?? I understand the global supply chain issues that are currently plaguing our country as I deal with it daily for work, but it's hardware and some fabricated brackets. I even asked Bestop for drawings of the brackets to have them fabricated locally and they would not disclose that information, which is what I expected. And to CommandoOkie, good luck with your order!
The whole top, or just hardware?
Old 05-21-2022, 10:48 AM
JK Newbie

Just the hardware kit, part #529.70P

Quick Reply: Help - bestop trektop nx glide