Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Help!!

Old 02-05-2014, 09:09 AM
JK Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by ronixwrangler
thanks, im dropping it off at the alignment shop in the a.m hes going to check over my work and torque the jam nuts to spec since i could barely get any pull on them.
Check and see the clearance between tires and sway links also. Turn your wheels all the way left and right and make sure your clearing your break lines and lower control arms. I had this issue.
Old 02-05-2014, 10:02 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by DunnyBunny
Check and see the clearance between tires and sway links also. Turn your wheels all the way left and right and make sure your clearing your break lines and lower control arms. I had this issue.
thanks, checked all that. all is clear
Old 02-05-2014, 10:10 AM
JK Enthusiast

Only other thing I had was with aftermarket drive shafts. When using the grease gun they throw grease on the exhaust. Also happens when flexing it out. I have the one with the double cardan joint.

Sláinte
Old 02-05-2014, 10:36 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Cfitz22
Only other thing I had was with aftermarket drive shafts. When using the grease gun they throw grease on the exhaust. Also happens when flexing it out. I have the one with the double cardan joint. Sláinte
In using factory DS, I just got under it and the smell is coming from the exhaust pipe, must have gotten a some WD40 on it.

Quick Reply: Help!!