Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Hello my first post on this forum but it's a question about modding :)

Old 10-07-2016, 01:33 PM
JK Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Welcome to the forum.
Old 10-07-2016, 02:50 PM
Super Moderator
FJOTM Winner

Received 483 Likes on 440 Posts

Originally Posted by Gartix
Karls10jk is that a picture of a 10.5 on a 10 inch rim? I know people run stretched tires on cars where the rim is actually wider then the tire so I guess their should be no complications but this just concerns me with the safety aspect so just don't air down to super low psi and I'll be good?
That's correct- 10.5 tire on 10" wheel. I didn't have a need to air down (with that setup) beyond 17psi. If you go lower then you run the risk of having the tire let loose from the wheel on one side. It's not to say it'll happen on your first time out, but it's possible. My vehicle is a daily driver that cruises the beach on the weekend- never a single issue with this setup.

Quick Reply: Hello my first post on this forum but it's a question about modding :)