Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Heading home to the UAE

Old 06-07-2012, 01:35 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Heading home to the UAE

Hi everyone , just wanted to say thank you all for a wonderful year in the USA especially JK-Forum for sharing info and assisting me in my technical questions or any jeep related issues. Unfortunately it's time to go back home , my jeep is already in a container at the port and will update you with pics once it's home. Again thank you Eddie and all of your associates for an amazing forum. Good bye and god bless you all.
Old 06-07-2012, 02:00 PM
JK Junkie

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Safe travels!
Old 06-07-2012, 02:03 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Have a safe trip home, and glad you enjoyed your stay
Old 06-07-2012, 02:51 PM
Sponsoring Manufacturer

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by UAE455
Hi everyone , just wanted to say thank you all for a wonderful year in the USA especially JK-Forum for sharing info and assisting me in my technical questions or any jeep related issues. Unfortunately it's time to go back home , my jeep is already in a container at the port and will update you with pics once it's home. Again thank you Eddie and all of your associates for an amazing forum. Good bye and god bless you all.
Wait a minute.... you can still come on here and post up!
Travel safe!
Old 06-08-2012, 03:10 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Safe travels and if you ever run into a Mohammud who went to Radford University in the late 90's tell him Mark says hi!

Quick Reply: Heading home to the UAE