Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Have you had warranty issues

Old 12-10-2011, 07:28 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Have you had warranty issues

Have a 2011 unlimited sport 2.5" pro comp lift and 285/70/17 I bought the lifetime warranty. The guy at the dealership said anything over 4 is when you will get hassled. All the new ones on the lot that are lifted are like 4" plus. You think I will have any issues?

Chris
Old 12-10-2011, 07:35 AM
JK-Forum Founder

Received 16 Likes on 15 Posts

it all depends on the dealership you go to. if yours says you'll be okay, make sure to get that in writing and always just use them for any warranty work you do. trust me, if you go elsewhere, you'll run the risk of having your jeep flagged and warranty voided.
Old 12-10-2011, 07:37 AM
JK Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ya...definitely get it in writing. I know that with my warranty. It said anything I do to the rig over 4" so if I bought my jeep and it already had the lift, it would be covered. But if I added the lift I'd get denied. Good luck to ya

Quick Reply: Have you had warranty issues