Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Has anyone welded their Teraflex rear trackbar relo bracket?

Old 11-19-2008, 06:54 PM
Sponsoring Manufacturer

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by RedneckJeep
I know which one the thread was talking about. I don't need comprehension school. The one I'm talking about doesn't come with a BB either......at least I'm not talking about a BB. I am talking about a complete coil lift, as I said earlier. Perhaps you need comprehension assistance.

This is the kit to which I am referring:

http://www.teraflex.biz/products/ter...-w-shocks.html

It is NOT a budget boost.
All of the 2.5" kits use the same rear trackbar bracket #1954202. All the other current kits use the #1954777 (the beefy one on the rear axle.)
Old 11-19-2008, 06:54 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by texmexjeeper
so i take it is ok to well the bracket to the axle? i am getting ready to pull the trigger on my 3" TF lift and the monsta bracket comes with this kit. so i will have it welded on for sure then.
Yes you should weld the relo bracket. I plan to do mine very soon. I'm just checking to see who else has done this so they can share their experience and pics about this project.

Here is a link that Joe from Teraflex shared with me: http://community.webshots.com/user/TeraFlexMfg
Old 11-19-2008, 06:56 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by TeraFlex
All of the 2.5" kits use the same rear trackbar bracket #1954202. All the other current kits use the #1954777 (the beefy one on the rear axle.)
Thanks for the clarification Joe
Old 11-19-2008, 07:45 PM
JK Jedi

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by jayrav
Damn RedneckJeep! Don't get your panties in a bunch! What is the big deal! You said the 2.5" lift which to me is the BB. If I'm wrong, then I apologize. This is no reason for you to disrespect me. Now here is my version of comprehension assistance. Very simple in plain english: THIS THREAD IS NOT ABOUT THE 2.5" LIFT, NOR IS IT ABOUT FRAME MOUNTED BRACKETS. ITS ABOUT WELDING A RELOCATION BRACKET AS PER RECOMMENDATION IN THE TERAFLEX INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE 3" LIFT. CAN YOU CONTRIBUTE TO THIS THREAD? IF NOT THEN...
I was simply......nevermind. You're not worth the trouble.
Old 11-19-2008, 07:45 PM
JK Jedi

Originally Posted by TeraFlex
Thanks Joe. So I guess you didn't get my PM.
Old 11-19-2008, 08:04 PM
JK Super Freak

I was simply......nevermind. You're not worth the trouble.
Good! No need to argue over nonsense. That is not the intention of this thread.

I'm sure that Joe isn't the only one to have welded his rear TB relo bracket model #1954777 (the big one that comes with the 3"+lift kits). I have to be specific. Don't want to cause anymore confusion.
Old 11-19-2008, 08:20 PM
JK Jedi

I was never confused.
Old 11-19-2008, 08:24 PM
JK Super Freak

I was never confused.
Sorry. Allow me to rephrase: misunderstanding.
Old 11-20-2008, 03:24 AM
JK Jedi

It's my contention that perhaps we both got a bit carried away. Since tone of voice cannot be transmitted through type.
Old 11-20-2008, 04:55 AM
JK Super Freak

It's my contention that perhaps we both got a bit carried away. Since tone of voice cannot be transmitted through type.
It is true that tone can't be transmitted through type. The last thing I want to do is to offend. That is why I rephrased to "misunderstanding" so I was blown away with your last response, thus my reaction.

I have to ask...is this an apology? If so, I accept and I apologize as well if I offended you.

Peace, love and harmony.

Now let's get back to the subject at hand. Has anyone welded their Teraflex rear relo bracket?

Quick Reply: Has anyone welded their Teraflex rear trackbar relo bracket?