Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Has anyone tried 15" Cragar V-5 wheels?

Old 02-10-2009, 07:06 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default V-5s

Just got my 15s today. Going to dry fit them tomorrow to see if they rub on the caliper.
Old 02-10-2009, 07:14 PM
JK Jedi

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Stucktj
Just got my 15s today. Going to dry fit them tomorrow to see if they rub on the caliper.
Post some pics as soon as you get them on. I am really interested in replacing my wheels and going go 15's.
Old 02-10-2009, 07:33 PM
JK Newbie

Will do but I'm waiting on a set of MTR 2s to show up at the door.

Last edited by Stucktj; 02-10-2009 at 07:39 PM.
Old 02-11-2009, 11:36 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by CRUISER1027
I have been looking for black steel wheels and really like the look of the Cragar V-5. It is not offered in a 16" so I thought I would try 15"s. While I have heard of some clearance issues with 15"s, I was wondering if anyone knew for sure these would fit. I do have the 1.5'" spacers so I thought it would be a little easier fit, but I am looking for proof. Thanks in advance for your help.

I just now got off the phone with Cragar and they have them in stock in the 16''. They want $100 a wheel though. I'm going to try to get them from Summit Racing that says they will sell them for $59. The guy at Cragar said that was a really good deal, he actually sounded kinda shocked that someone was selling them that low. He said the $100 is what retail is on them.

It seems that any wheel I like is really hard to get. I'll post pics as soon as I get the JK and (if) I get these on it.

Quick Reply: Has anyone tried 15" Cragar V-5 wheels?