Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Has anyone replaced there JK seats with an aftermarket seat?

Old 11-22-2007, 12:10 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Has anyone replaced there JK seats with an aftermarket seat?

I was thinking about something aftermarket for the front and back and I want a reclining front bucket and not really something that doesn't recline. Does anyone have pics of this done? I'm leaning towards the Corbeau seats.
Old 11-22-2007, 12:22 PM
JK Newbie

Default seats

I would like to try some other seats also. I like the mastercraft seats. Does anyone know if they are more comfortable. How are they on long trips?
Old 11-22-2007, 12:59 PM
JK Enthusiast

Hey keep off my Tread... Just kidding maybe we can both get some help. I'm was just looking at the Cobreau because they where at a 4x4 store in my town but would consider others.
Old 11-22-2007, 06:08 PM
Sponsor

Either of those seats are comfortable but I would not say they are more comfortable than the factory seats. One of my JK's has Mastercraft seats and the install is quite easy. If you are a larger person and try to order a seat that is a plus one or plus 2 install can be a little tight. Remember that the JK will have sensors that need to be switched over in order for the airbags to function properly. Mastercraft does have the brackets needed for this. The seat belt latch needs a bracket also. A picture of the fronts is located here http://www.burnsvilleoffroad.com/Ima...ma4sale039.jpg. mastercraft seats can be had in a multitude of colors and also ordered with adjustable lumbar, seat heaters and they have reclining models. They have covers for the rear seats also.
Dan

Quick Reply: Has anyone replaced there JK seats with an aftermarket seat?