Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Happy stock or slightly modify

Old 04-26-2016, 02:18 PM
JK Junkie

Received 12 Likes on 8 Posts
Default ive ownd lots of trucks

different brands but fords were always good to me over all
i had a 6 inch lift and 35s on this one should have kept it for kickin around but i sold it for $1,500 lol Just to clean house for my jeep . Now i think why didnt i put a plow on it for my own drive way ? it was in perfect shape i had fixed everything that could have gone wrong with it not even 100,000 miles on it . Was my fathers so never abused either . No wonder the phone didnt stop ringing . oh well gone now ! besides if your not driving it they fall apart sitting around just rust away . As far as winch goes . i dont run one , one time i thought i might when my jeep went down into a culvert deep on passengers side a 4 foot deep hole but i hit the locker button and she was headed straight up for outerspace it seemed , draging a boulder the size of a man hole cover with it lol I know both front tires came off the ground for a moment. And i was back onThe road not a scratch on the jeep . I was truely expecting to get out and see my passengers side completely gone . The one time my lockers were worth the investment

my 4wd ford here was great for light trail shit , but i got stuck very easy in snow . No weight in back unlike the jeep it goes anywhere in snow mud anywhere your at. Thats why i love it,even with its downfalls. I could use a small utility trailer though .
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4395.JPG
Views:	28
Size:	162.2 KB
ID:	645114  

Last edited by jeepmojo; 04-26-2016 at 03:30 PM.

Quick Reply: Happy stock or slightly modify