Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Hankook Mt??

Old 03-22-2015, 10:50 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Hankook Mt??

Anybody have a reason why I should not buy Hankook Mt. I look at all the name brands, Km2, Mt/r, etc.. but the price on the Hankooks is so much lower. I'm looking at a fairly aggressive mud tire, in Florida only mud and sand, but it is a DD. But price is always a factor, any reason to skip these tires.
Old 03-22-2015, 10:58 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have a set of these in 315/70R17. I have only been wheeling with them twice and so far they have performed awesome. I went to Mobile Swamp off road park yesterday and they cleared mud and sand with ease.
Old 03-22-2015, 03:45 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I actually read an article in JP mag or similar that did a mt tire shootout and for the money nothing was close to the overall performance that these provide in most kinds of terrain. I'm considering them myself.
Old 03-23-2015, 12:37 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Been running them for a couple years now in a 315/70/17 and they have never let me down. Wear well, still have 12/32 left on them with 5 tire rotation. They don't chunk on the rocks and I've even siped and grooved them for some extra traction. Looking for 37s now and it's gonna be hard not to buy them again.
Bang for your buck, best MT out there IMO

Quick Reply: Hankook Mt??